Jack - Supa Chill Football Player
Nicknames: Babe/baby (by Ned)
Occupation: High school junior
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, with a somewhat greater interest in boys. Moderate libido.
Love Interest(s): Ned (boyfriend)
Likes: Watching sports, playing sports, thinking about pointless things/spacing out/daydreaming, weekends
Strengths: Physically strong, good at sports, good at supporting within a group, good at completing tasks
Weaknesses: A little absentminded and spacey, not very eloquent, often misinterprets situations
Personality: Super chill dude 90% of the time, and flustered corny baby the other 10%... the latter usually occurring in relation to Ned.
He tends to be pretty subdued with his emotions, and is not the best at expressing himself. Despite this, he's not trying to hide anything about himself; people sense that he's not being guarded with his emotions, and find him fairly approachable.